Reasons to choose Cameo Island
- • There is a fully stocked bar located on the cove area.
- • A small boat can be arranged to take across up to 7 people to the actual cove itself.
- • Cameo Island is open for weddings daily from May to mid October.
- • Ceremony takes place on the beach in front of the waters under a flower covered arch.
- • Champagne can be inluded for all guests.
- • Director plain chairs included for all guests with optional decoration covers and bows.
- • Any choice of decor at venue.
- • Your own choice of music at venue for walking down aisle.
- • Evening slots can include barbeque after ceremony on the island.
- • Transportation to venue can be arranged including a small boat to the cove.
About Cameo Island
Cameo Island is an exclusive island one can only dream of. Situated across a pretty wooden bridge from the beach port of Agios Sostis.
It calmly sits in the surrounding turquiose waters of the Ionian Sea. Home to the Caretta Caretta turtles. Its rock formation steps down to its own private beach. Bringing a feeling of pure paradise.
Cameo is one of "THE" most sort venues for a wedding with a difference.